- The Indian School Certificate Examination is a two-year course of studies offered by CISCE (The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) beyond the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE) or its equivalent.
- English is a compulsory subject. ISC English Syllabus is one of the richest among all the boards.
- ISC curriculum provides the desired academic rigour for the competitive examinations. It is necessary to choose any four elective subjects.
- Students are also expected to participate in Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service (compulsory).
- ISC is awarded on successfully clearing English plus three elective subjects along with Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service.
- Choice of Streams:
Science & Commerce
- For more information:
Kindly visit the official council website: http://www.cisce.org