Theme of the Year: Global Citizenship
… for a better world
Universal Beginnings welcomes all the parents and students of the Pre-Primary Section. Having shown faith and trust in us, we feel it is essential to inform you about certain general norms of the Pre-Primary Section.
We believe in quality education and hence we have left no stone unturned in offering our best to even our youngest students. Technology is an integral part of education in today’s times and we are proud to inform you that along with Audio Visual lessons, iPods are also a part of our ongoing Curriculum. Hence our goal is to cater to the needs of every child and nurture him with quality education and thus mould them towards a better personality for a successful future.
Please note the following for the smooth functioning of your child’s schooling. You are required to use the pages provided in the Handbook for any message you wish to send to the Teacher / Coordinator.
- Parents must go through the ‘Rules and Regulations’ and ‘Activity Schedule’ mentioned in the Hand book
- Kindly return the Undertaking Page duly signed to the class teacher within a week
- Punctuality is essential at all times
- No half day leave is granted from school
- Students are not permitted to wear any kind of jewellery or fancy wrist watches to school, if found worn, these items will be confiscated
- All personal belongings of students must be labelled with their complete Name, Class and Division
- Distribution of sweets or gifts on your child’s birthday/any occasion is prohibited
- Application of mehendi and nailpolish is not allowed
- Kindly see that children do not carry money, games, electronic items and mobile phones, if found, these items will be confiscated
- All the students must get a napkin everyday
- School bag must be sent to school daily
- The school Handbook should be brought to school daily and on all Visiting days
- Worksheets need to be filed properly and kept at home
- Students are required to come in complete school uniform with shoes, socks and I-card
- Students are allowed to wear black floaters on rainy days only, no umbrellas are allowed in the school
- Stationery will be provided by the school
- You will receive a copy of the work completed in class on a regular basis
- Parents have to send an authority letter for the child’s drop and pick up to the class teacher (if managed by any person other than the parent)
- Parents are required to leave their child at the gate and will not be allowed to meet students and teachers during school hours
- The P.Ed. uniform has to be worn on every Tuesdays and Thursdays of the week
- During winter season children should wear black sweaters only
- Library books will be given to Senior KG. from 8th July, 2013 onwards
- Kindly send the library book in the school bag on every Monday and return the book in good condition to avoid any penalty
- The school follows a Continuous Observation System and you will be given a detailed observation record of your child at the end of each Term
- The schedule for Visiting Days is given in the Handbook
- Kindly intimate the School office immediately in case of change in personal details like address, mobile numbers etc.
- Students will be served nutritious vegetarian snacks during the snack time
- The School will conduct Field trips during the year and you are requested to kindly sign the Consent Form and send it to the class teacher as it is mandatory to do so
- In case of long illness-of more than three days, the school needs to be informed through a letter with regards to the nature of illness and the number of days the student is likely to be away from school and submit a medical certificate
- A fitness certificate needs to be given when the child resumes back to school after a prolonged illness
For Playgroup and Nursery Parents:-
- Parents will hand over a pair of clothes, a packet of wet wipes and a diaper packet of your preferred brand in a well labeled zip lock bag to the class teacher.
- Parents are advised to send the students in diaper to school.
- Kindly send a pair of clothes in a well labeled transparent zip lock bag to the class teacher.
This circular is aimed to give you a better insight into the day to day functioning of the school. To bring out the best in your child, the school expects your co-operation at all times.