Universal Beginnings welcomes all students and parents to yet another exciting year. We are looking forward to a very fruitful and productive 2017-18. As usual we continue to strive in our mission to provide the best possible educational program for our students. Our aim is to bring about a holistic development in the child and all the activities will be planned and executed with this aim.
- Students should adhere to the school’s uniform throughout the year.
- Students to wear closed toed black monsoon footwear on the rainy days only. Please label your child’s raincoat with Name and Grade to avoid chaos during the monsoon season and refrain from sending umbrellas.
- During the winter season students may wear a plain black cardigan or sweater.
- Please make a new Identity Card in case of loss, change in address and telephone numbers.
- Punctuality is essential at all times.
- Students must carry the school bag daily.
- Please label your child’s belongings with Name, Grade and Division.
- Stationery will be provided by the school.
- No half day leave is granted from school.
- Distribution of sweets or gifts on your child’s birthday/ any occasion is prohibited.
- For girls all hair accessories should be black.
- Parents are requested to hand over an authority letter for the child’s drop and pick up (if managed by any person other than the parent to the class teacher).
- Parents are required to leave their child at the gate. Parents are not allowed to meet children during school hours.
- The School lane has been declared a NO PARKING ZONE by the RTO.
- All circulars will be emailed to parents and will also be uploaded on school website.
Please make sure that your child comes to school on time. All children are required to report to school five minutes before the scheduled time.
|Playgroup||1:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.|
|Nursery, Jr. Kg and Sr. Kg|
|Morning Batch||8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Afternoon Batch||1.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
- Please read the school Handbook carefully and abide by all the rules and regulations of the school.
- You are required to fill in all the information pages and sign the undertaking page mentioned in the Handbook.
- You are required to use the pages provided in the Handbook for Parent’s message, if you wish to send any message to the Teacher/Coordinator.
- The school Handbook should be brought to school daily and on all visiting days to school.
Curriculum and Activity updates:
Every month you will receive an E-mail – “Curriculum Insight” – forth coming monthly theme with activities and special day’s requirement if any.
Home practice will be given for home assignments. They have to be sent to school for corrections. Practice work in the note book will be sent only to the students of Jr.kg and Sr.kg.
Audio Visual Teaching – Learning:
Our classrooms are equipped with Audio Visual learning systems which will be used regularly in the teaching process that will enhance the entire learning experience of our students.
Tablet Aided Digital Education :
Tablets will be issued according to the Class schedule.
It is a digital tool to create a student’s portfolio in order to share student’s learning through photographs, videos, drawings and text. A detailed circular will be emailed.
The school follows a Continuous Observation System. You will be given a detailed observation record of your child at the end of each term.
- Library books will be given to Playgroup, Nursery, Jr. Kg. and Sr. Kg on Fridays from 30th June, 2017
- Kindly return the book in good condition every week to avoid any penalty charges.
Shiamak Dance Education:
Students of Nursery, Jr.kg and Sr. kg will have weekly dance sessions conducted by the Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy.
We have counselling facilities for our children and parents. Take benefit of these services if you face any problem in parenting or with your child’s studies. You can meet a school counsellor by taking prior appointment.
Parent Teacher Meet:
The Parent Teacher Meet schedule is given in the Handbook. Kindly follow the same schedule. Please feel free to meet the Teacher /Coordinator for any queries regarding your child’s progress during this time.
Students will be served nutritious vegetarian snacks during the snack time.
For Playgroup and Nursery Parents:
Parents are required to hand over a pair of clothes and one packet of diapers (of your preferred brand) in a labelled zip lock bag to the class teacher on the first day of school. Parents are advised to send the child to school in diaper. Kindly discontinue diapers only after an interaction with the respective Teacher.
For Sr.kg Parents:
Every Sr.kg student will have a turn to be the Star of the week. Teacher will send a note for your child to decorate a poster with photos of their favourite things and any other items they want to share.
Successful kids and successful schools usually share a secret ingredient.
Supportive Parents! Here are some ways you can be involved in your child’s education.
- The day starts well if your child gets plenty of rest and has a good breakfast.
- Make reading a daily habit and limit screen time.
- Monitor your child’s progress. Don’t wait until Report Cards or till the Visiting Day, to check how your child is doing. Don’t hesitate to contact teachers to find out whether your child is keeping up with assignments.
- Attend School functions to encourage and motivate your child.
We thank you for your cooperation and continued support.